11 facts about me:
1. Generally speaking I like animals more than people
2. Bit weirdly obsessed with Harry Potter
3. I watch far too many cooking programmes for someone my age
4. My mum constantly takes the piss out of me for putting a positive spin on everything
5. I work at the Body Shop
6. I want to work as a makeup artist when I grow up :)
7. I'm trying to type quietly because my boyfriend is napping
8. I started beauty blogging because I wanted to talk to people that got as excited about makeup/haircare/skincare as I do!
9.I once went to glastonbury festival and went backstage without the proper wrist bands, and held hands with my best friend 4 rows from the front of U2 in the pouring rain on peoples shoulders and looked back and saw the amount of people/lights/flags that seemed to be infinite and felt like I was in another world.
10. When I'm old I want to look like Mary Berry.
11. I think there is a small possibility I have a tea addiction, just like every other blogger in the world it seems.
|Here is a picture of me, enjoying life outside Dumbledore's office to spice up this post.|
11 Questions asked:
1. You can only live in one item of clothing for the rest of your life, what is it?
Pyjamas. Without a shadow of a doubt. I'm in them 90% of the time anyway, preferably my ones with snowflakes on. But i'm not fussy.
2. If you have one, what's your middle name?
3. What is the best/weirdest/funniest name of one of your pets (if you have one!)?
Oh my god, I have had too many weirdly named pets. We had two guinea pigs we thought we were girls when I was little, went on holiday and came back to lots of little baby guinea pigs! We got bored and slowly less imaginative naming the babies after a little while and one ended up being called Brown Bum, and it stuck hahaha! I also have a big chubby black Labrador called Plum. She is a beaut.
|Plum being the babe she is.|
4. Snog, marry, avoid. Justin Beiber, Johnny Depp, your postman. Go!
Snog: Biebs, because he is beautiful. Marry: Johnny Depp because we've had a long running love affair and it's about time we made it official, and Avoid: my postman because she's infact a very butch woman. (Apologies if she's reading this)
5. What key things make you love and therefore follow a blog?
Pretty pictures, nice writing style, and someone who is clearly enjoying themselves and has a sense of humour, no need to take it too seriously!
6. Name one person or thing that can make you instantly happy?
My dogs, this is turning into such a weird dog-lady post.
7. Llamas or monkeys?
Aaaah such a difficult question! Monkeys. Probably. Especially orangutans that cuddle you. Yes, definitely monkeys.
8. You've won the lottery, what's the first thing you buy?
A harry potter theme park, in scotland. (where it should be) with a life sized hogwarts castle and actors pretending to be real wizards so I can feel like it's real! Hahahaha (not joking)
9. Would you rather it was forever cold/snowing, or forever boiling hot?
Cold, definitely! I am an autumn/winter girl.
10. Who's your favourite artists? (Doesn't have to be just a painter for example, it can be an illustrator, musician, dancer, fashion designer, etc).
Phyllis Cohen. Seriously. That woman. If you haven't seen her work/heard of her. http://www.phylliscohen.co.uk/index.html She is incredible.
11. What one achievement in your life are you most proud of?
Designing and applying dramatic stage makeup for a dance competition on 60 dancers and winning an award for make-up design.
Questions for others:
...and the nominees are!
Sarah from Modern Damsel
Lauren from Smokey Blush
and Natalia from Natalia Barbara
1. Why did you originally start blogging?
2. If you could steal any feature from any celebrity alive or dead what would you take and why?
3. If you had to eat one food for the rest of you life what would it be?
4. What's your favourite animal?
5. What in your opinion is your best feature? (Don't be humble!)
6. If your makeup bag was stolen what would be the first 3 things you repurchased?
7. Who is your biggest inspiration?
8. Favourite TV programme?
9. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
10. Most embarrassing makeup related story?
11. What would your patronus be? (This question is mainly directed at Sarah, because I know she'll love it but I look forward to seeing your other answers!)
Can't wait to see your posts, I also tag anyone reading this that wants to join in on the fun. Feel free to answer my questions and then tweet me the post @Daisykeeling
Lots of Love, Daisy xxx